Currently Zero Waste Montenegro is functioning only with volunteers*. All the resources we receive go 100% to the funding of our projects. Most of our projects are currently being executed with little funding’s but always with lots of professionalism, creativity and dedication.
- We receive every year a donation from the ecotourism agency Montenegro Eco Adventures : 2.042 €.
- We received Gold sponsorship (10.000 €) for the reusable bags project from BEMED.
- We received in June 2018 Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project and the speech of Zero Waste Lifestyle Founder Bea Johnson from Montenegrin Tourism Organization (700 €).
- We received Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project from Undiscovered Montenegro (150 €) and Utjeha.me (100 €).
- We received in August 2018 a contribution from the EU Delegation of Montenegro (334 € + inkind of value +/- 600 eur) and from Morkso Dobro (300 €) for the joint organization of the International Coastal CleanUp Day 2018.
- 1 banner for the International Cleanup from Studio X Design, value 10 €.
TOTAL FUNDING 2018: 13.626 €
- We received 300 € from Morsko Dobro in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 40 pairs of gloves and 10 garbage bags from the Sufrider Foundation in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day in 2017.
- We received 500 cotton shopper bags with Evaneos previous logo to distribute to volunteers doing cleanup’s or supporting our projects in August 2017.
TOTAL FUNDING 2017: 300 eur
We are always looking for new donors or sponsors to fund new projects.