NVO Crna Gora bez smeća/NGO Zero Waste Montenegro on the day 19.06.2020. announces a public call for offers for the position of the senior expert for the project “Ulcinj coast plastic free” financially supported by German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
- Waste audit in 3 selected hotels (small and large, international and local)
- Research of alternatives to single-use plastic identified in selected hotels
- Development of training materials to present alternatives for single-use plastic
- Organization of training logistics on 1 location
- Training for 7 selected hotels, restaurants and bars
- Providing support for implementation of 3 recommended practices on 7 selected locations
Total number of working days: 12
Note: Planned activities will be realized in August 2020.
Listed activities are part of the project “Ulcinj coast plastic free” which is financially supported by German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
- Price offer for listed jobs, gross per day
Submit the necessary documentation to the address Zero Waste Montenegro, Njegoševa br. 9, Podgorica no later than 26.06.2020.
You can send questions related to Public invitation on our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org