WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR & DESIGNER
Who we are:
Zero Waste Montenegro (ZWMNE) is an NGO which revolutionizes the relationship between waste and people.
Our mission is to facilitate a culture change within Montenegro that will result in a marked improvement in waste reduction, reusing and recycling. Our activities range from awareness raising among citizens, municipalities, local NGO’s and government bodies regarding the concepts of Zero Waste and the Circular Economy to advising municipal public utilities companies on the implementation of their solid waste management plan, via providing guidance how to optimize operational processes in recycling units.
Who we are looking for:
- Website administrator/designer (voluntary position).
Needed time from candidate:
- 1-2 hours/week once new website in place.
- 6 to 8 hours a week in the first months to develop the new site.
What we will ask candidate to do:
- keep ZWMNE website up-to-date.
- improve the SEO and the layout of the website.
- Make short analytics reports (monthly).
What the candidate should be/have for this position:
- Autonomous, preferably basic WordPress skills.
- A good level of computer skills.
- Fluent in Montenegrin and at least good level fluent in English.
- Administrative experience is desirable.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Motivation and preferably to help solving environmental issues.
- A genuine interest in the work of Zero Waste Montenegro team.
What candidate will get in return:
- The opportunity to develop his/her administrative skills.
- The opportunity to boost his/her CV.
- Meeting new people and being part of a diverse and supportive team.
- The opportunity to develop knowledge in circular economy and waste management.
- Making a difference to the local community.
- The opportunity to learn how to work with the Divi WordPress theme.
ZWMNE is a young organization and is made of 100% motivated volunteers*. Together we can make Montenegro without waste!