Bamboo drinking straws are all-natural and reusable making them one of the easiest ways to eliminate plastic waste in your household or cafe/restaurant.
One of the top benefits of using bamboo drinking straws is that you can reuse them over and over. When properly cleaned and cared for *, a bamboo drinking straw can last several years.
Bamboo is eye-catching and stylish. A quick photo of a bamboo drinking straw in any beverage will be Instagram worthy. Kids love the novelty of a fun looking straw! It also serves as a great opportunity to educate children/guests about the dangers of single-use plastic waste!
Handmade sustainably in Bali.
100% of the profit goes directly to projects implemented by Zero Waste Montenegro!
1 straw for only 0,99 euro donation to ZWMNE projects
15 straws for 12,99 euros donation to ZWMNE projects
50 straws for 39.99 euros donation to ZWMNE projects
WHERE TO BUY THEM? Available at our office in Njegoseva 9, 81000 Podgorica (opening from 9h30 to 16h). More locations available soon!
For 50+ straws, we can get them designed with your own name/logo [waiting time 1 to 6 months – depending on the demand + delivery time 2+ months}
* To be rinsed inside and outside right after use. You can also soak your straws in hot water and vinegar for a few minutes once a month to keep them in top condition.
- Natural and biodegradable – from the earth, back to earth! When you decide to dispose of your bamboo products, they are biodegradable and will return to the earth’s soil.
- Antibacterial and chemical-free – is grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Its natural antibacterial properties make it less susceptible to rotting or carrying bacteria.
- Eco-friendly – bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than trees and actually helps absorb CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Safer for your health – Plastic straws are made from the petroleum-derived chemical, polypropylene. The FDA determines this material is safe for food contact, but research evidence has shown that it can leak chemicals into liquids and potentially disrupt hormone levels – in particular, estrogen, which is the last thing I need changing in my body!With hot beverages, the plastic can become heated and these toxic chemicals can leak out of your straw and contaminate your drink. Even small amounts of high acidity and UV light can break down these harmful compounds and infuse them into your drink.